Saturday 24 October 2020

The a-z of me!

Just a bit of fun on a Saturday afternoon! 


scary photo, eh!

A ~ Age:  59

B ~ Bed size:  king size

C ~ Chore that you hate:  most housework, if I'm honest 😉

D ~ Dogs:   none since our lovely boy, Matty, passed away back in March

E ~ Essential start to your day:  a lovely mug of Lady Grey tea, with the tea brewed "properly" in a pot these days

F ~ Favourite Colour:  most shades of blue

G ~ Gold or silver:  I much prefer white gold or silver

H ~ Height:  5' 6"-ish 😉 I actually think I've shrunk a bit in recent years though LOL

I ~ Instruments you play:  although I like listening to music I don't play any instruments

J ~ Job title:  tricky, as I haven't actually got a job.  I suppose I could be called a housewife but it wouldn't be very accurate as I'm not that keen on housework 😃

K ~ Kids:  two, Sam and Beverly; they are twins and will be 30 in January 😲

L ~ Live:  Orkney, one of the Northern Isles of Scotland

M ~  Mothers name: Patricia

N ~ Nicknames:  Hubby occasionally calls me "lovey" ~ does that count??

O ~ Overnight hospital stays:  well yes, I have a few, the most recent being some years ago now when I had a prolapsed disc and "stayed overnight" for 2 1/2 weeks!

P ~ Pet peeves:  since I have turned into a decidedly Grumpy Old Woman there are way too many to list here LOL

Q ~ Quote from a movie:  well, the only one I can think of is "Badges?  We don't need no stinking badges" from Blazing Saddles!

R~ Right or left handed:  Right

S ~ Siblings:  a sister, Amanda, who is four years younger than me

T ~ Time you wake up:  well, I usually wake up when my alarm goes at 7.30am but when I actually emerge from my cosy little cocoon can often be quite some time later LOL

U ~ Underwear:  yup, I do indeed wear undies 😉

V ~ Vegetable you hate:  I don't know that there are any that I hate exactly but there are some that I just don't fancy and so have never tried ~ like artichokes and fennel for instance

W ~ What makes you run late:  I don't tend to run late to be honest, I'm much more likely to end up being early!

X ~ X rays you’ve had:  I've had a few over the years ~ the last one was when I had the prolapsed disc

Y ~ Yummy food that you make:  I make jolly good Christmas puddings ~ even if I do say so myself 😏

Z ~ Zoo animal:  lots of animals in zoos, sadly, but of them all I do have a soft spot for orangutans
 

No comments:

Post a Comment