Wednesday 21 October 2020

A Monthly Make 2021



I've been enjoying my recent forays back into the world of crochet and was thinking that it would be good to have a little "creating" goal to work towards each month.  So I'm setting myself a challenge over the course of 2021 to make something every month, even if it's only something small and quick.  Of course, I'll still be trying to bust that stash of yarn with more blanket-making but I'm really not good at just sticking with one thing at a time 😄  Having a goal to make some other little "somethings" each month will hopefully help to satisfy that butterfly mind of mine }i{

It's pretty obvious that I mostly crochet but there are lots of other crafts out there that I would really like to try out.  I used to do a lot of cross stitch and it would be nice to take that up again ~ perhaps I could concoct my own chart incorporating my favourite tea phrase!  Mind you, I think any cross-stitchy stuff will take longer than a month to complete 😉

Perhaps you too have things you would like to make?  If so you are more than welcome to join in with me ~ I would love to hear about what you are creating ~ and I won't feel quite so lonely in my little self-imposed creating challenge!  

No comments:

Post a Comment