Monday 31 August 2020

Wow, where does the time go!

Today is our 36th wedding anniversary, which seems incredible!  We've actually been a couple for longer than that, of course.  We moved into a flat together in 1982, just before my 21st birthday, but had been in a relationship since the year before.....which was a tad awkward as I was married at the time!  The fall-out from leaving my ex-husband was, as I'm sure you can imagine, quite considerable but we got through it.  We've had our fair share of trials and tribulations since then, of course, but our relationship has stood the test of time 😊 


Here's us on our wedding day ~ we look so young!  We were married at Hitchin Registry Office and had our very small reception at home.  If Adrian had had his way, we would have just got married with a couple of witnesses and told everyone later, but I don't think the family would've been happy about that at all LOL


We have very few photos of just the two of us ~ this is the most recent I could find!  We look pretty much the same except I now have much longer hair and Adrian has a little less 😉

 We have our ups and downs, just like everyone else, but we get through the difficult times and are still best friends 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment