Saturday 18 May 2019

Pass the sticking plasters please!


Taking to heart the adage that a workman is only as good as his tools, I thought I'd best get myself a half-decent saw for working on my dolls' houses.  Having said that, I reckon that even having the best tools money could buy wouldn't negate the need for at least some skills!  Unfortunately, I don't have any skills ~ yet 😉 ~ so I'm resigned to making my way up a steep learning curve!  


This little saw was recommended by someone somewhere online ~ and I can't for the life of me remember by whom or where I saw it!  As you can see, it's got three different blades so I'm hoping it will prove to be a useful addition to my modest tool collection.  I'll let you know how I get on with it.....provided I can still type with fingers covered with sticking plasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment