Tuesday 31 July 2018

Snippets from the web...

You have probably long since realised that I spend quite a lot of time just browsing the internet ~ there is an infinite amount of lovely stuff available out there for plenty of serious online eye-feasting!  I have so many images tucked away in various folders in my documents that every so often I have to have a serious cull!  I find so much to look at that I thought it would be nice to share some of it with you, so I've decided to do just that 😉  

All sorts of things catch my eye ~ crochet (naturally!), dolls' house ideas (obviously!), blue and white china (of course!), pretty rooms, garden ideas, all-kinds-of-people for all-kinds-of-reasons, ideas for things to make (you have no idea how many of those I have tucked away!), scrumptious-sounding recipes, "green" ideas and recycling.....the list goes on and on and on!  The title of my blog rather gives the game away, doesn't it ~ I have the proverbial butterfly mind 😉 I don't suppose I shall post things every day.....but on the other hand, some weeks I may do just that LOL  I will try my best to add the link back to the original source, but with some of the images I come across on Pinterest that can be surprisingly difficult!

So, in no particular order, here are a few images that have caught my eye recently:
Source?
Cute!...Artisan Miniature Corona Beer Top Bar Stool
Source?

Anderson + Grant
http://carinascraftblog.wardi.dk/2009/06/granny-square-joining-tutorial.html
Carina's Craftblog

https://www.hometalk.com/26422512/s-don-t-throw-away-those-oatmeal-tins-before-you-see-these-14-ideas?device=desktop
Hometalk
angela may
Source?

This Ivy House

No comments:

Post a Comment