Thursday 4 July 2019

A bit fed up to be honest...


A couple of weeks back I managed to pick up some sort of stomach bug and felt awful for the whole weekend.  It took me quite a few days to get my appetite back (not that I'm in any danger of fading away anytime soon LOL), and I felt so tired too.  

Just as I started to get over that, Adrian came down with a cold/sore throat/cough, which we think he probably picked up from our daughter who had the same thing.  Now, of course, I too have caught the bug and once again I feel knackered without actually having done anything.  I don't have much of a "cold" as such (not yet, anyway) but by 'eck, my throat is so incredibly sore!  I really can't remember the last time I had such a sore throat, it's not something I usually get even when I come down with a cold *sigh*

I was hoping to continue working in the front garden but the weather is not playing ball either.  It seems to have been raining for days, so different to this time last year!  I suppose I should look on the bright side, though, because just imagine how much more annoying it would be if the weather was lovely and I felt too unwell to get out in the garden!

As the saying goes "this too shall pass"  😉  

No comments:

Post a Comment