Tuesday 10 November 2020

Sorting the stash


Do you remember the stash-of-shame in our guest bedroom??


Well, over the last couple of days I've been a good girl and got it all neatly tidied up into bags...


...which are now languishing stacked equally neatly in my craft room instead of the bedroom.  It was a very worthwhile exercise, actually; I now know exactly what yarn and how much of it I have, with appropriate notes in all the bags and crates.

I've set aside four bags filled with various of the yarns to make blankets for our bedroom, the guest bedroom, and another two as gifts for Christmas 2021.  And although I haven't yet decided which yarn to use, I have it in mind to make another couple of blankets as "just because" gifts sometime next year 😊  Also, my Mum would like me to make a cover to spruce up a pouffe she uses a lot, so I sorted out some suitable yarn from the odds 'n' ends bag for that little project today.   


I'm making good progress on the Christmas gift blanket, too.  It's working up into a lovely warm blanket, and I'm really liking these two pretty colours together.  I'm certainly keeping myself out of mischief 😉 

No comments:

Post a Comment