Monday 16 November 2020

Not for the dolly phobic!


I have a dilemma, namely do I keep all the Rosebuds or do I downsize my collection?  Of course, my heart says keep them all but buried deep in my head is a small sensible voice that says let some go ~ oh, decisions, decisions ๐Ÿ˜ฉ


Downsizing my collection will be hard...


...how do I choose which babies to keep...


...and which to find new homes for ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ


What I haven't told you...


...is that I have a plastic crate in the guest bedroom...


...filled with other dolls...


...that were saved from the before-we-moved-to-Orkney downsizing operation๐Ÿ˜ก


And, of course, I would really like to get them out of that plastic crate...


...and display them too ๐Ÿ˜”


Misty (note to self: the poor little mite still needs arms!)...


...and Bridget (who still needs clothes ๐Ÿ˜ฎ) take up hardly any space, so they will be safe...


...as will Grace (in the blue dress ~confession time: she is one of my favourites!), Dorelia (at the front), and Gloria.


Jolly Molly, of course, isn't a doll and I won't be parting with her despite me being the only person I know who thinks she is lovely ๐Ÿ˜‰  Perhaps I need to have a chat with JM and see what she thinks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment