Saturday 30 May 2020

Still here!


Yup, I am indeed still here although you could be forgiven for thinking that I'd left the blogosphere!  I was rather embarrassed to find that I haven't written anything of note since the end of February 😲  Sometimes it's just hard to put fingers-to-keyboard, as it were, even though there has been plenty going on in my life.  And although I truly don't have this blog simply to gather masses of followers, sometimes it's hard to write when there is no feedback from anyone at all ~ it does tend to feel like I'm just talking to myself, I suppose.  And now I sound like I'm feeling very sorry for myself, so I'd best just say that I will do my best to post more frequently 😉

Anyhoo, if anyone is listening (or should I say "reading"!), how are you?  How have you been coping with the lockdown?  I do hope you are all okay out there and haven't been climbing the walls too much!  In many ways life hasn't changed that drastically for us as we are both retired.  As you may remember, we had to have Matty put to sleep just before the lockdown started and as we hadn't been able to leave him alone for many months, we hadn't been going out-and-about for quite some time.  It has been hard, though, to suddenly not be able to see our daughter who lives in Kirkwall, which is only a 30 minute bus journey away.  A case of so near, yet so far!  It's also been very difficult not being able to travel down to England to visit our family.  Hopefully we'll get down next year but it will then be two years since we will have seen them all, which includes our son, my sister and parents and Adrian's sister *sigh*

We have been pretty busy over these past few weeks, and I do have lots of photos to share once I've got them sorted out ~ so be prepared LOL    

No comments:

Post a Comment