Wednesday 13 June 2018

Yes, I AM still here!

image from allposters.co.uk

Well hello ~ how are you all doing!  I've been absent for waaay too long, I know.  No excuses, really, just haven't been able to find my blogging mojo to be honest 😖  Still, I've decided to make a concerted effort to get back into the swing of things, so watch this space!

There's been lots going on here at St Abbs, so I have plenty to bring you up-to-date on ~ I don't think I've posted anything about the house since the middle of March 😲

I've also been trying to get back into the swing of crocheting regularly again, so I have one or two projects to share with you 😊  I must admit that I hit a brick wall regarding my crafting; no ideas were swirling around in my head, my brain had gone numb!  Perhaps I just had a tad too much going on earlier in the year, what with the move and everything.  I'm happy to report, though, that my head is once more swirling with ideas, so my normal butterfly mind is back in service.....although I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear your mojo has made an appearance. I've been looking for more pictures of your place. (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete