Tuesday 6 March 2018

A teensy wee bit of yarn!

Before we moved I thought it best to have a good sort-out of my yarn stash.....


.....and this, my friends, was the result!  I gathered together my little hoard of yarn from all over the house ~ and my craft shed, too ~ and just dumped it all in the middle of the guest bedroom!


I hadn't realised just how much yarn I had in my hoard, but I took a deep breath, pulled up my big girl panties, and got stuck in.


It took me a surprisingly long time to get it all sorted into some semblence of logical order!


But I plodded on and gradually it started to look more like a carefully stocked yarn stash.....


.....and less like an indiscrimate hoard!  I found a few UFOs which I decided to keep and actually get finished this year.  I also donated a fair bit of yarn that in my heart-of-hearts I knew I would never use.


Jane and Archie were very impressed with all my hard work 😊


And once I'd relocated my cotton yarn, I put some oddments to good use by making myself a new dishcloth!


No comments:

Post a Comment