Friday 9 March 2018

A glorious day

view from our front garden

These past couple of days have been lovely, so sunny and calm.  Adrian, Matty and I had a super walk first thing this morning.  We went a bit further than usual and Matty had a fab time with all the new smells.  He was pooped when we got home and has spent a large portion of the day snoozing!

I decided to make hay whilst the sun shone, and have been staining the arbour seat we brought with us from our previous home.  


Naturally I've forgotten to take any "before" photos of said seat, which seems to be par for the course these days, but I managed to find a photo of it online LOL  I was so thrilled with how fab the wheelie bin store looked at our old house that I've again used Black Ash from the Cuprinol Garden Shades range.  I'll take some photos when I've finished 😊 


 
I'll leave you with another photo of the view from our front garden ~ just look at all that sky!


1 comment: