Friday 12 May 2017

A weekend of pottering...


...quite literally!

I spent a good part of last weekend out in the garden, filling up various pots.  It's a lovely way to spend a few hours, does one's heart and soul a power of good 😊


These plants are now flowering ~ I will have to take more photos to share with you as they are very pretty.  


This bed is now planted up again.  Although it looks like there are still vast swathes of emptiness, I promise that there really are actual plants in the bed!  They are starting to poke through the soil now, so hopefully it won't be long before I have something to show you πŸ˜‰


I'm really looking forward to seeing this little hypericum in flower. 


I should have made notes on what varieties the plants are, but I completely forgot to do so LOL


I was somewhat surprised at the size of this fuchsia, especially compared to the other two (which I have planted in the raised bed in the photo above).  I'm hoping that it will soon start to put on some growth.


The houseleeks in this wall planter are really filling it now.  I do love this planter ~ methinks it will be coming with us when we eventually move!
signature photo Untitled_zpsw5j1utor.png

4 comments:

  1. Sorry , i laughed at the fuchsia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a bit sorry-looking LOL Mind you, I did trim back the broken and manky-looking bits which didn't help the poor bugger to look any better!

      Delete
  2. I like your wall planter, it looks like the perfect place for the what-ever-they-ares.

    ReplyDelete