Wednesday 12 April 2017

Easily amused!


From this.....


.....to this 😃

 I confess that I found using this vacuum bag way more amusing that I really ought to have done ~ I even opened it up and sucked out the air a second time LOL

We've just bought a new wool duvet and mattress topper in the hope that it will help me to sleep better.  Our old duvet is relatively new, so I decided to keep it as a spare.  It's a king size duvet, so is rather bulky hence the vacuum storage bag.

I am still struggling with what I believe to be eczema, with patches of it all over my body and limbs *sigh*  I still wake up with hot flushes during the night, which in turn then makes my skin so horribly itchy.  I have had a letter from the hospital ~ only to let me know that I am now on the dermatology clinic waiting list though.

I am currently trying out some different skin care products as the ones from Pure Potions irritated my skin.  I am also on week four of drinking kefir daily ~ I will let you know how these latest trials work out soon!
signature photo Untitled_zpsw5j1utor.png

2 comments:

  1. Those vacuum storage bags are wonderful, and yes, fun.
    I am prone to eczema myself and have to stay away from wool. (As in real wool from sheep) There is a natural lanolin in the wool that I am allergic to, so if I want to end up with sore, oozing skin ... well, wool will do that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the wool duvet and mattress topper were worth trying in an effort to regulate my body temperature! They are both encased in lovely cotton covers, so they don't come into contact with my skin :)

    ReplyDelete